Yesterday was my second time doing the Superstreet class. First off, I want to thank everyone who has helped make the class into what it is. There was definitely a variety of riders out there, several little battles that I know of, and even a handful of spectators.

Now that I have participated twice, I would like to get a novice license and get out there for some honest to goodness points. I am not sure where to go from here. If I am to understand it, I can now petition the gods to apply for a license. How does one go about that? Stalk Mark S. and drop subtle hints or what is the process there?

Next, since the season is 1/2 over, is there any break on the cost of the license? I am not seeing the cost as a barrier, but for the sake of understanding the process I thought I would ask.

Finally, how are novice "hours" going to be counted if joining in the middle of the season? Is the number of hours prorated at all? Again, I would like to say this isn't going to be a barrier, but I think it's important to know how it works.

Thanks!
Jamie