Hey racers and other readers!
Just wanted to make a post to formerly introduce myself and business. My name is Oscar Solis. I own a local business dubbed Sol Performance.
I am picking up the contract to be the Dunlop Race Tire dealer for Colorado and the MRA.
A little about me. I have been working for Dunlop for the last 5 years. I have been to all the current AMA racing tracks (and some that aren't current). I have also worked a few domestic Moto GP races as well. However, before all of this, I started as being a part of the corner crew for the MRA!! I think I have a handle on how this racing thing works by now. :P

If you have any questions about orders, specs, etc. Please drop me a line at solperformance@gmail.com.

Right now I am working on trying to get the racers the best price I can so I might not have answers for that just yet but I will soon.

I know that service and/or availability has been a major problem in the past. I will pay special focus on those issues and make sure they are addressed as best as I possibly can!!

Thanks guys and gals. Let's have a great racing season!

Oscar Solis
Sol Performance/MRA Dunlop race tires