Going to try Racing this year. I went out and bought a trailer Friday, going to put a deposit down on a very very nice race bike tomorrow. Will still have a little money left over for some gear but not enough for a complete set. I printed out my registration forms. So now i need guidance and teaching. I'm really nervous and excited at the same time. nervous I'm going to suck at the one thing i really want to be good at, and excited that I'm actually going to be able to race.
Little info about me. I'm 23 ride a 2008 gsxr 1000. Started out on dirt bikes. then when i was 18 bought a 2001 SV650S. rode it every day i could. I have always loved anything with two wheels, but i really love sport bikes. when i graduated and got a good job i treated myself to the bike i have now. Next Friday I'm going to go buy a 2007 gsxr600 from a local racer. It is totally ready to race besides needing a new frame slider and some new tires.

I need help with suit sizing? I have gained a little wait over the winter like most people do and I'm trying to lose it. But as i stand now I'm about 5-11" 195lbs with a 34" waist. Where is the best place locally to buy or maybe try on some suits??

Next question is i would like to have some 1 on 1 time with a skilled or experienced rider before i take my MRA classes in April. how much ruffly is this going to cost me and what suggestions do you guys have on who i should ask?

Last i would like any advice, suggestions or tips anyone could offer. Did i miss anything or leave something out that i need to get on right away before its to late. I'm hoping i can buy the transponder with the bike next Friday. I will get suit, boots, gloves, new helmet, back protector soon. I'm going to start going to all meetings and I'm going to volunteer to work at the awards dinner/show to try and get to know some of you and get used to spending my weekends with yea! Thanks for any and all help. Sorry this is so long "did i mention i was excited" :lol: