So I figured I would head out to IMI today to get in a couple laps and have a little fun. The day started out like any other, I got everything set up, put on the tire warmers ect. I head out for the first session and am taking it pretty easy just getting the feel. After a couple laps I step it up a bit and start having some fun, then on lap 8 I'm turning into my favorite left with some decent speed (that double apex one when your going clockwise) and just as my knee touches I have my ohhh shittt moment.

I completely lose the rear, next thing I know I'm looking down at the bike pulling my first heel-clicker superman, followed shortly by a belly-flop onto my windscreen (which explodes). I somehow keep it together and end up shaking/laughing/hyperventilating on the side of the track.

The damage is a broken windscreen, a huge chunk of my left knee slider is gone? and I feel like Anderson Silva hit me with a flying knee to the chest. I dont know if its from the impact or I pulled my chest holding on to the bars.

I'm starting to question my whole 50+ degrees and your good philosophy on track days. So my question is what is the minimum temp you guys need to see to head out for a track day?

Thanks Mark