Well the story is.... I paid for a helmet listed on WERA(as well did another fellow) and both posted by Jim Bird back at the end of November. He was very prompt in replies to my questions and I quickly paid for it hoping to get one season out of it next year. I figured a local club guy he should be fairly trustworthy and it would be a sure buy. Anyways once the money was sent the only reply I got was one email saying that it had not shipped yet. this was over three weeks ago. At first I wasn't too worried about it just figuring he was away on business or something along those lines. I have tried to contact him through WERA, email posted on paypal, and his phone number posted on Paypal as well. The short and sweet of it is I never heard back and being patient at first I can say I'm starting to get pissed. This was also my first purchase paid off of my paypal balance instead of a card, so therefore I have no backing through my paypal claim if he pulled it out already on his end.

First:

I am not trying to slander his name whatsoever and am simply posting this to hopefully get some contact info for him from local guys, or even some way to reach him. I have not ever met the fellow but have seen his Kawi at Faster that had forks on it worth more than my entire bike investment I know he rode at the tracks around the state and knew a few of our members.

Second:

For those who are not comfortable giving out contact info to me I completely understand that. I probably would not want someone to give out mine as well.... if you maybe could give him a shout for me it would be much appreciated.

And I just want to reiterate my intention is not to slam the guy or his reputation whatsoever..... I just want to know what is going on.... I'm a very patient dude for the most part.... (not over the last week though) and hope the guy just forgot about it and isn't in the hospital or something...

Thanks again fellas I appreciate it.

Nik Lenski 8)