I see the value in that we have additional opportunites for our CURRENT customers to spend more money at our store. We need to increase revenues in order to succeed financially. This is only one facet of a multi-faceted approach to growing the club and club revenues.

I think you've overstated the racing opportunities for Novices. Obviously they can't run all 4 endurance races since we run them two by two. And if the racer has a modern bike, anything bigger than 600cc's, or a penis then he's pretty much excluded from most of the rest you've mentioned.

A novice who works on saturday and rides a 750 or 1000 is limited ONLY to Amateur O. Not much of an incentive for a new guy to spend $140 and then wait around all day for a 7 lap race.

Do you really think every Nov U rider will run MWSB? Personally I think the racers who are top 15-20 will run it, but the others would probably prefer NOT to have their ass handed to them by Dalton on lap 2. If it becomes a problem with too many entries -THEN- we should look at cutoff times, etc.

My question to you is "why not"? What would it hurt to give our racers an opportunity to get more track time and spend more money with the club? ***remember, we're "not" the AMA***