Hey everybody,

As many of you know, the NorCO Racing team is on Ducati 1098 Rs this year, and we are racing in the American Superbike class as #616, at (hopefully!) 5 rounds this year, and of course spending a great season at home in the MRA.

This year is a little different to others in the past, because we finally have a bike built to the AMA rules, meaning nothing has been left out, other than a full electronics program (which Larry Pegram and the other factory boys have BTW....) Be that as it may, I am feeling very proud of our dealerships, and the amazing race team we have this year. Let's just say that a better rider can ride this bike better than me. No pressure on me right ?

For those of you interested in following along with me on this new journey, I am planning on writing some short blogs on the days that I am in Daytona, and the nationals that follow it. It's a pretty unique experience, and doing it on a Ducati this year just makes it all the more special.

I will put my blogs and pictures up on my facebook page (if you're not a friend, hit me up) and on my personal website under the reports section. Speaking of which, my site is about to get a facelift (thanks to Justin Meyer) and I will be able to add stuff during the day (like pics from a camera phone of umbrella dollies or awesome bikes in the pits) and a twitter account for faster news.

OK then! I need to get to packing. We leave at 6:30 am tomorrow!

B-RAD