O.K. guys here's the lowdown! I bought a brand new RS 125 rolling chassis from Rising Sun for $5,000, new complete CRF 450X from Interstate Honda for $5,200 (racer discount), Jay Wright (Bare Bones Machine) fabricated the conversion for $3,500. I than sold the CRF rolling chassis for $1,500. So grand total I invested 12,200. In two full seasons of racing I have bought 4 sets of tires (GP slicks cost about $270.00), used pump gas, changed oil and raced. The engine has been very reliable. I haven't even touched the valves yet!!

A 200 pound bike with 45-55 HP isn't setting any track records; but I am getting better every time I race and having the time of my life racing it.

For me I am learning how to pick up speed in the corners and it is making me a better racer. I have to be a little bit more strategic when passing, because when I turn the throttle not much happens.

As far as the homemade Husky...my computer is to slow to run the video. I imagine its pretty fast though. The Roland Sands 450 deal can be done lots cheaper than 15k. Even what I did can be done for alot cheaper.

Besides I love racing against Fred, Marty, Kevin and Gallant. We have a blast and have some good close racing with lots of great passing.

Jeff