I know that this is not from a race, but many of you were out for Scott's Chicane Track Days Labor Day Extravaganza. All of the images are up. Follow the link below to get to them. Please take a few minutes to read the notes. It will make things a lot easier for you . . .

Notes - If you are looking for your images, follow this link ---> www.onthemarcphotography.com
Once there, the easiest way to find your images is to put your name (or plate number) into the search bar at the top and hit enter. This will return all of the images of you. You can select the number of images that you want to see on a page at the bottom, so you don't have to flip thorugh as many pages. You can also sign in and select your favorite images by using the lightbox feature. Everytime you sign in after that, the images in your lightbox will be there. On top of all of that, you can e-mail pics directly from the site to your friends and family (or whoever else you'd like). As always, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Either drop me a line at marc@onthemarcphotography.com, send me a pm or give me a call at 720-226-8939.

Also, if your name does not bring up your images, then you might be one of the select few that I was unable to identify (either no info sheet or no number plate). If this is the case, then simply type "who am I" or "unidentifed" into the search bar and you will see the very few people that I did not have a name for. If you let me know who you are, I can associate a name to the images. Select one of the images of yourself and send it to me via the website at marc@onthemarcphotography.com.

Marc