2008 Wheel Works/Dunlop Tires Racer Support Program

For the 2008 MRA race season, I will be running the Dunlop Tire program trackside. I recently left Motoczysz because my family lives here in Colorado and were unable to relocate to Oregon. I learned alot while there and hope to bring some of this knowledge to my friends with the MRA.

I will be at all MRA events including additional track days/practice days at PMI, Hastings, and HPR with the Dunlop trailer.

The Dunlop distributor has said that NTec Tires will be available for the 2008 season. I ran a set of them at PIR with OMRRA while living in Oregon, and they are an awesome product.

Offered this year will be a 3 tier system for Wheel Works sponsored Dunlop riders. Levels will be A/B/C.

Your level will be determined on several factors which will include:

Representation and promotion of the product by the rider
Previous season results
Current season race results.

So whether you are a top 5 veteran racer with points from last year or a new novice you have control of the level of a rider support you get, whether it be with past results, current results as you proceed through the 08 year as we can evaluate your level during the season and will move you up if you merit it, or how well you represent the product and show a professional and friendly atmosphere around your race program.

All 3 levels of Wheel Works sponsored Dunlop riders will receive special pricing on parts and accessories bought through any of Wheel Works Vendors that include:

Parts Unlimited
Tucker Rocky
Woodcraft
Vortex
FERODO Brakes
Repsol Oils

Sponsored Dunlop Riders will receive custom embroidered Pit shirts made by www.MOTOWEAR.com

Please send resumes to:

Ben Fox
8485 Cow Palace Rd.
Peyton, CO. 80831

I will be at the MRA Banquet this coming weekend and can accept your resume at that time as well and can chat about what we can do for you for the upcoming season.

Thanks, and Good Luck in 2008!