I'll be putting my pictures from each round in this thread. I'll still be using my Flickr account like last year, just click on the class you were in and look for what I have of you. I'll also have another photographer with me for some of the season, so we'll be able to provide a little more than I usually would (see: different shots in other turns in each race).

If you like what you see, just PM me or email me at wickedphotos0@gmail.com and let me know the Round, Race and Photo Number(s) and I'll edit the picture and get it over to you. I can also get prints done up to 24x36. Just let me know what you're looking for. If you are running a sticker and not one of my officially sponsored riders, you get 25% off all digital downloads and prints!

END OF YEAR SPECIAL!!
I'm doing them early this year, so you don't have to buy Round 7 photos as well. Get ALL of your pictures that I have of you on 1 DVD! Most people get at least 50 pictures on a disc! Normal pricing would be $200 for 50 individual pictures! I'm doing special pricing his year since I didn't shoot Round 6 and Only got some Sunday for Round 7 due to racing on Saturday. Only $50 for the disc! If you were running the WP sticker, you get a discount as well.

-Chadwick
WICKed Photos