Thread: HELP NOVICE RIDERS GET RACING!

Senior Member Expert

HELP NOVICE RIDERS GET RACING!

HELP NOVICE RIDERS GETTING THEIR BIKES PREPAREED.
    Against all of my business management training ops: , I have chosen to offer up some help to any new novices needing help getting their bikes to the track. I helped several Novices last year and this year performing inspection work, drilling bolts for safety wire, help making spacers and brackets for bodywork & exhaust, etc.

I am in the business of Automotive & Motorsports repair & maintenance for a living, so I must charge for safety wire, and race prepping a complete motorcycle, with mechanical work involved, or actual crash repair wleding & repair, custom work, etc. With that being said, I do not intend this as a way to find more customers for my business which is automotive focused. This is more specifically a one or two time offer per individual, to get as many racers to the track as possible. We can all participate in the sport we love, and have loads of fun this way. I don't want to see some trouble with details on a bike keep someone from making it out to the track for a full season of Novice racing fun.

Email fasttracing@aol.com with any requests or questions that you have about pretty much anything. I will have the info you need, or can refer you to the specific racer that handles any of the club matters.
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    Very nice....email on the way!!!

Senior Member Amateur
    Got a great email write up on my question....and learned from it as well, something I probably would have never known.

Definitely recommended for other novice riders with questions and needing help!!

EDIT - my apologies, forgot to mention thank you..... especially for taking time out to help me out.