Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Entry Closes on midnight TODAY 4/27/12

Senior Member Expert

Pre-Entry Closes on midnight TODAY 4/27/12

Just a reminder that online pre-entry for race registration closes this Friday. So get registered or you have to wait til race day!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    How are signups looking for round 1?
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Amateur
    Who would we talk to at the track on Sunday to get registered if we are not done procrastinating until after the online registration closes? Also, where would we find this person?

I'm trying to register online, but its not working as we don't have an AMA number.
    Adam's Sponsors: Kristie and Kevin McGuire, Chicane trackdays

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamandNoahsdad
    Who would we talk to at the track on Sunday to get registered if we are not done procrastinating until after the online registration closes? Also, where would we find this person?

I'm trying to register online, but its not working as we don't have an AMA number.

Contact Jen at 7208855349 or mrajenjen@gmail.com and she will get your online account fixed.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Amateur
    WOO HOO! Its done! Thanks Jen! Now all we have left is to fix our generator to run our newly aquired tire warmers, put the bike back together, finish replacing the battery in our transponder, put the wheels back on the trailer (yes, I live in a crappy neighborhood) put numbers on everything, replace the u joints in my truck etc,etc. Just the little detail stuff.

Get it done Mike!
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

LOL just "minor details", where have I heard that before?! Anyway your right man JenJen kicks ass, not only does she handle all of our crap, she smiles while doing it and even entertains the kiddos (something that take 110% of my time/energy), glad more racers like you are making the sacrifices just to make the races, thats what keeps the MRA going and such a great club. Good on ya man, kick some ass!!
    AMA #395 / AARONHERSH.COM / SCORPION EXO / Madmoto / MOTOREX / WICKED PHOTOS / GEARZY / Vortex / OGIO / Leo Vince / Galfer / Pilot / MotionPro / Chicken Hawk / ODI Grips
    "The faster I go the prettier the girls look" - Nicky Hayden

Senior Member Expert
    I guess from that eblast last night signups are still low. So remind your friends to register by tomorrow or they'll be all back of the grid. :shock:
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Amateur
    WOO HOO! Its done! Thanks Jen! Now all we have left is to fix our generator to run our newly aquired tire warmers, put the bike back together, finish replacing the battery in our transponder, put the wheels back on the trailer (yes, I live in a crappy neighborhood) put numbers on everything, replace the u joints in my truck etc,etc. Just the little detail stuff.
    Hey Mike, if you can't get the generator working. Let me know and I will bring my Kipor 2000 and you all can use it for the weekend.

Jim
    Jim Browning
    RMP Photos

Senior Member Expert
    It was mentioned a few times at the last few meetings that since we no longer need the AMA membership for our insurance, just use your MRA number in the AMA number field. Since not everyone attends them, thought this might be useful info.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    or simply read the very detailed instructions our illustrious webmaster has provided:

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?p=21823

specifically item 2. :shock: :lol:
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    You need pictures Tony you know racers can't read let alone fill out a form.

Senior Member Amateur
    Geez Tony. That post was dated 2007. Adam was only 10 years old when that was originally posted. I did look at it though. There were a lot of big words on that page and yes, it needs way more pictures.

Attn Webmaster!

Please make our website and instructions more like a Denny's Late-Night menu.

That is all.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Amateur
    Mmmmmm pancakes.

Senior Member Expert
    If I could order my race entries with a side of seasoned fries, that would be AWESOME.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

I'm thinking ARBY'S!
    AMA #395 / AARONHERSH.COM / SCORPION EXO / Madmoto / MOTOREX / WICKED PHOTOS / GEARZY / Vortex / OGIO / Leo Vince / Galfer / Pilot / MotionPro / Chicken Hawk / ODI Grips
    "The faster I go the prettier the girls look" - Nicky Hayden

LMFAO ! ! Wow Mike, you really are the "Race Dad" ! ! I will drop off my generator to you tomorrow, one less "little detail" to take care of !
    Kevin F. McGuire
    MRA #expired

Ecological minded racing. Doing my part to take this country to the next fuel source by burning as much petroleum product as I can!

Sponsors; Kristie McGuire, Un!nk Printworks, MRA

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    I guess from that eblast last night signups are still low. So remind your friends to register by tomorrow or they'll be all back of the grid. :shock:
    I liked signing up early. That way I could grid up front and fight my way to the back! Dang that was fun ! :lol:
    Kevin F. McGuire
    MRA #expired

Ecological minded racing. Doing my part to take this country to the next fuel source by burning as much petroleum product as I can!

Sponsors; Kristie McGuire, Un!nk Printworks, MRA

Senior Member Expert
    Signup, even I did it.

Done an done ...
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Senior Member Expert
    So what do our numbers sit at currently?
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Quote Originally Posted by NossLou
    So what do our numbers sit at currently?
    Not so great.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Senior Member Expert
    Well Tony what all does that entail? Lazy people may have not signed up and hope fully we get a few walk ups...What is the actual #?

Not what anyone wanted to hear for the first round! Really didn't see too many new racers out at the track pre season compared to the past years.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Junior Member Novice
    Doesn't sound good, hopefully we will have some late sign ups. I know of two guys that raced last year that don't have the money and won't be doing what we all here love to do. It sucks !!! Fingers crossed for late sign ups.
    MRA # 129
    Scott Woodall
    Yamy R6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast