Thread: Performance Cycle-Products Stolen! Help us find these guys!

President Expert

Performance Cycle-Products Stolen! Help us find these guys!

Hey guys we need your help! Unfortunately today at Performance Cycle an Icon Accelerant Black XL jacket, an Icon Motorhead Black XL jacket, an Shoei RF-1100 TC-5 Large Helmet and an Icon Shakki White XL Helmet were stolen. We are a family owned business and it’s a shame that people like this are a part of our sport. If you recognize the men in the pictures below, please help us find them. A reward will be given for information that leads to finding them and getting the products back. Any information can be anonymously given to Lance at 720-289-4984. Thank you!

MRA #29

Senior Member Amateur
    Icon. [-(

I hope they catch the wankers and charge them with bad taste.

I'm surprised the squids even nabbed helmets at all.
    David "MOBSTER" Mobley | MRA # 78
    Dunlop Race Tires / BlackBerry
    http://www.mobster78.com

Senior Member Amateur
    Wow... I would be the one smiling if given the chance to knock those teeth outta his smile.

Posted up on facebook.... the two wheel'd community is too small here to not find out who it is. Someone on CSC already posted up they both ride newer R1's, seen on colfax cruising....

Senior Member Amateur
    looking forward to hearing that someone wiped that sh*t eating grin off the second kids face! :twisted:
    MRA #406
    406 Racing
    Michelin
    Speedin Motorsports
    RockyMtnPhotos
    STM Suspension
    Custom Collision Repair
    420science.com

President Expert
    THEFT UPDATE!!!!!! Hey everyone just wanted to update you on what's goin on... Last night we we're able to follow some leads we had to get a step closer to finding those theives. We didn't get the guys yet but we got their bikes and found the helmets and jackets that were stolen, all of which are now the property of the police until we can find the 2 men. We want to send out a sincere thank you to everyone who has supported us through this. You guys rock! Enjoy the pic!
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Those guys are Effed... they got their bikes which means the registration will give their names and addresses..... Probably turn themselves in to get their bikes back and then find out they are probably going to get slapped with a Felony. Wish I had the time to go to their hearing.

Hope that one dude with the shit eating grin going out the front door get his mouth knocked in by bubba's third member...I hate thieves as much as rapists!

Stealing gear is going to cost them ten fold of what paying for it would have.... Glad to hear the good guy wins for once!
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Junior Member Novice
    Good ol vigilante justice.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by NossLou
    Those guys are Effed... they got their bikes which means the registration will give their names and addresses.....
    I was buying some items from Performance on Friday and the counter guy told me the bikes had non-matching plates/VIN's (meaning they were stolen too). So not necessarily a direct line from bike -> douchebag, but it's a small world and karma has a distinct way of coming back around on guys like this. Plus we all know what they look like.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.