'08 Aprilia SXV550
Purchased (by me) from Erico Motorsports in August '08
~4500 miles (I think...could be a little more or less)
Strictly used as a to/from work & weekend rides street bike (no racing/track days…not even IMI)
De-restricted by Erico at purchase
Renthal FatBars, Brembo RCS15 brake master w/ short folding lever, Alice Racing billet gas cap, AF1 Racing air filter (oiled cloth K&N style), Bonz billet aluminum catch can (crankcase & trans vents go here rather than the airbox), STM billet oil filler caps (oil tank & trans), AF1 Racing 'extended' oil filter cover, Raptor titanium supermoto pegs, carbon fiber head pipe heat shield/under-seat heat shield/chain guide, Supermoto Engineering front axle sliders & rear axle blocks w/ sliders.
Other stuff I have that's *Not Installed*- Samco silicone coolant hoses (full set w/ clamps, new in package), new spark plug boots, iridium plugs...I think that's it.

The '08s came with a 12L tank, so the reserve light has typically come on at a little over 100 miles.

Oil(s)/filter & FCV piston changed every 500-1000 miles (engine: Motorex 10w-60 PowerSynt 4T, trans: Redline 75W-90NS)

Clear CO title, manual w/ CD & most receipts, most of the stock parts & a few small parts included (oil filters, FCV pistons, crush washers, etc.)

Tipped over in our driveway once (gravel driveway, slipped while turning in...~2-3MPH), so there's a minor scratch on the front fender (you won’t notice), on the axle slider buttons on one side, and on the oil filter cover. Other than that it's just the usual signs of fairly gentle use...minor rub marks on the frame from my boots, etc.
Last Fall the battery died and I had to push start the thing- as I jumped on I kicked the left rear turn signal...broke it off. I have ordered the part to fix that- but it's still dangling at the moment.
Original tires- still in reasonable shape

No problems with the bike...just change the oils regularly and it goes.
Light (just under 300 lbs.), nimble, powerful for the size and loads of fun...Not to mention it's not a bike you'll see very often. (or at least I've never seen another one running around on the street)

Thanks for looking!
Vic
(formerly known as #373 & Rider Rep. '02 & '03)