2008 Yamaha YZF600R6 Superbike

I bought this bike is November of 2010 from Danny Anderson. Anybody who know’s bikes or has personally met Danny knows just how meticulously he builds or repairs bikes. Danny and I prepped Tommy Aquino and Robertino Pietri’s bikes that you saw them run the 200 on. He purchased this bike brand new, tore it down and rebuilt it with only the best making it one of the most competent 600’s you could hope to build. This bike is meticulously prepared by Danny and myself. All maintenance is up to date and always performed. Everything that could be, is safety wired. Attention to detail is everywhere, even down to having the correct Japanese bolts, no shortcuts on this bike.

When I purchased the bike from Danny the engine was extremely fresh, (1 race i believe?) since then I have put 1 race weekend and about 5 track days and 2 riding school on it. It is still extremely new and fresh and has given me Zero problems. Oil and filter changed every outing.

Modifications include:
-Falicon ultra lightweight superbike crank that has been cryogenic treated
-2mm over CP pistons (not JE, not Weisco) that have lateral gas ports, treated skirts and DLC (Diamond-Like Coated) wrist pins. 635cc, 14.5:1 compression ratio
-Cylinder head has 4 and 5 angle valve job with new valve springs and has been milled to close to minimum piston to valve clearance.
-New Yamaha clutch and springs installed as of 01-10-2012
-new spark plugs, air filter (01-10-2012)
Other goodies include:
-YEC Kit ECU
-YEC Kit Wire Harness
-Bazzaz fuel management with traction control and quick shifter, also includes handle bar mounted TC switches (on-the-fly traction control adjustment and 2 map select)
-YEC AIR Injection block-off plates
-Full Titanium Akrapovic EVO system with a spare can with some scratches and dents
-APE manual cam chain tensioner
-Woodcraft case covers with double thick slider
-Graves Motorsports fairing fastener kit with quick release plugs on the windscreen
-Graves Motorsports radiator guard
-GMS Daytona Sportbike AMA Carbon Style front brake pads (2 sets 1 brand new)
-Sharkskinz bodywork custom painted Flat black with Drippen wet
-Graves Motorsports Daytona Sportbike 2010 Decal kit.
-Custom GMS Zero Gravity Double bubble windscreen
-Graves Motorsports fairing fastener kit
-Graves Motorsports Quick turn throttle tube
-WoodCraft low profile solid frame sliders
-Brembo 19RCS master cylinder (adjustable fulcrum & folding lever)
-Goodridge SS -2 brake lines
-Braking oversized wave rotors front and rear. (1 session on these)
-Woodcraft clip ons with Renthal med grips
-Lightech folding clutch lever
-Sato rear sets
-Penske triple adjust rear shock
-DID ERV3-520 Gold chain with Renthal sprockets almost any gearing you want 15-16, 43-49
-PSR Billet quick release fuel cap
-GPR V4 Steering Dampener
Vented Brake scoops
-fuel tank side protectors
-GYTR rear stand and Harris front stand
-GYTR blue bike cover
-Front forks just built and serviced by Dave @ STM with Traxxion Dynamics AK20 kit.

Bike needs nothing besides a rider to put it on the podium anywhere you choose. It dyno’d over 119+ Rwhp at altitude (8000ft) on pump gas, yes, it’s fast. I encourage all interested parties to come take a look at it in person you will not be disappointed. I can have to inspected by any reputable dealer (or even at Danny’s dealership) at the buyers cost to verify condition.

Contact-
Please feel free to call or e-mail with any questions
ferrarisbg@gmail.com

Price-
7500 firm.

pics-

Thanks,
Louis