Thread: Avalanche / Red Wings tix for sale!

Senior Member Expert

Avalanche / Red Wings tix for sale!

Any hockey fans out there? I have two tickets to the Avs/Red Wings game on Tuesday the 9th. Section 120, row 16 seats 16-17.

I paid $210 for the pair after all the little fees and crap, asking $210.

mraracer157 at yahoo or 970-215-6040

mrarac
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Glen, I think you mean seats 15-16 or perhaps you mean row 17 or 15.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    nope, I actually typoed the section number!
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    I knew something was up, since we have season tickets in that section seats 17-18. 8) Good luck selling them. Should be a good game though.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    Holy small world, Batman!
    The GECCO