Sol Performance is pleased to announce substantial price-cuts to Pirelli Race and Trackday tires for 2012.

Over the past year I have been surveying riders, researching contingency programs and reviewing pricing in an effort to be in-tune with what racers in the MRA want. It was no surprise the price was a very important factor when it came to race tires.

So, in conjunction with Pirelli, I have decided to make Pirelli race tires even MORE affordable in 2012! This avenue allows our excellent support to be accessed by every rider throughout the MRA paddock and does not limit our focus to riders that are consistently on the podium. The price difference alone can literally save you hundreds of dollars per weekend on your race tire purchases when compared to other tires.

Sol Performance will still continue to support top riders with sponsorship packages and class champion discounts. These packages will contribute to even more savings to the riders who decide to take advantage of having a partnership with Sol Performance.

I am looking forward to this race season. I feel that every year is a challenge of it's own and this year is no different. Since this my first year with Pirelli, it inspired me to get to the track early in the season and do some testing. This testing has reinforced my confidence in the product. Additionally I have found Pirelli corporate to be in tune with the needs of club racers and willing to help however they can.

I can't post up pricing to be fair to other vendors, so please contact me for pricing and/or for your first order. I would like to put in the race school order by Friday, 3/23/12. And the first round order in by Friday, 4/20/12.

Sol Performance continues to offer the take-off buy back program, the full work staff, local business accessibility, race tire and track technology experience, and a great tire with latest compounds available. I’m exited to start the season and look forward to working with all of you!