Just warning you, Hallet is in pretty poor condition. I've ridden at Hallet probably 30 times, from about 04-09, I ran the CMRA race there in 2009 and the track was in really bad shape. Friday track day a 14" hole appeared in T1, the fastest turn on the course w/little run off.

I was told by some CMRA buddies it's getting repaved this year, but that's honestly been the same story for past 3 years, and it hasn't happened. When it's very hot, the track is very slick, a LOT of sealer type patches in the racing line in the corners.

Not bashing the place, but imo I wouldn't make the drive, it's a smaller track, moderate-very unsafe in some areas (I broke my collar bone & shoulder blade there in 2009, it was that or hit tree's @ 60mph+). I think CMRA runs a couple other tracks that would be worth hitting over Hallet.

Texas World Speedway is fun, we've had our MRA guys race there past couple years... It's an older super-speedway, it's like PPIR 10x the size. It's a very big, fast track. It's a good ways away (college station texas). Check out Eagles Canyon, it's a newer track, but again I've been told it's already in pretty bad shape.

I'd say chuckwala is the place to go, but that's coming from a guy who's been to the ok/tx tracks and never been to Chuckwala