Quote Originally Posted by polar x
So I get that we need rules and what not, but what good is having MORE rules when the club does not enforce the CURRENT rules during the endurance? (this is not to start a shit storm, so don't even try)

If your going to make it more strict, then have some people on pit row the whole time to watch and ENFORCE the rules we already have.

Shannon thanks for trying to unify the endurance rules with the rest of the country. I hope it works.
Chris. We will have 3 pit stuards in the pit lane this year. Their job will be watching for violations and monitoring the cross over areas. We will also have several board members on pit lane as well. We took what we learned from last year and will improve our processes going forward.

Rule violations were enforced last year to the best of our ability and with the changes we have made this year they will be easier for race control to monitor hot pit for issues going forward. If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Our hopes with a clear set of rules for this series will create a safe and fun event.

Thanks
Ray-Ray :x :x