Thread: Springs Motorcycle Show

Senior Member Amateur

Springs Motorcycle Show

The Colorado Springs Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet is March 17/18 at the Freedom Expo Center on N. Nevada. I entered my race bike last year and it was great letting people sit on it for pictures while having to stay 4 ft from all the garage queens that were entered. I am entered again this year and the fee is $25.00. You have to set up Friday and take down is Sunday after the awards (about 4:30 or so). Need to think about it and enter soon as they only have room for 75 bikes. If I can get some flyers and such I will make my little area double as a MRA info booth as I will be there all day both days.

Here is the link for the entry form.

http://www.pro-promotions.com/index....-mc-entry-form

Joe
    MRA # 157
    2010 Ducati 1198S
    2009 Indian Chief Roadmaster
    2012 Ducati 796 Monster
    2004 Ducati 749S
    SW Scooternews, Sol Performance/Pirelli, Rudy Project, TYGA Performance, Boulder Motorsports, Woodcraft, Nitron Racing Shocks, Shorai

Senior Member Expert
    I'll be able to join you that weekend so I'll bring all the stuff to setup an info booth for the MRA. I want to enter a bike as well is there any chance we could get two spots next to each other?

Senior Member Expert
    I've got my bike entered (well they cashed my check anyway). So I'll be setting up Friday night, but unfortunately I will not be able to stay due to multiple MRA events scheduled March 17th, but I will leave MRA info next to the bike and with Joe Maher. I'll be back ASAP on sunday to hand out MRA info with Joe.

I would recommend anyone in the area make an effort to visit Joe, he does wonders with a camera, taking advantage of the local show girls. Not to mention I'm sure he would appreciate any help he can get passing out MRA info, and there will be novice volunteer hours available to anyone who does.

Volunteers go to this link:

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtop...?p=85402#85402

If there is anyone still wanting to enter your motorcycle I would get a move on.
    Colorado's Dunlop Tire Vendor
    www.throttleforyourbottle.com