I guess it's time. I'm offering up for sale my totally Bad Ass YZ250. I will eventually put it on CL for $2500,(seems way too low an asking price to me) but would take $2200 from an MRA member. I have no desire to sell it, but she deserves better, someone who will go out and get some on a weekly basis. I bought the "Man Killer" brand new in the summer of 2004. I raced the shit out of her in both AX, SX and MX with the AMA, RMXA and SRAC. She's seen time up in the woods west of Boulder and been known to terrorize the streets around town and shred the tracks along Airport Rd. So if your in the market to build a woods machine, go dirt bike racing cheap or just love the smell of 2stroke in the morning, this is your ride! I've been hanging on to her as my Mad Max doomsday scenario machine of choice after 12-21-12, but I figure I better do some road racing before the end. :lol: Please note I will only let her go to the right person. You should have dirt experience and love dumping oil in your gas.(If you don't have a Ratio Rite your out of luck) :cry:
-Wayne-

2 days on CL. Thanks for looking