Posting for a friend ...

2004 Honda CBR1000RR in all Black.
6542 miles
Never been down (I’m not brave enough to push it that hard).
Michelin Pilot Sports, with ~2000 miles on them.
One owner
Photos @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?h...24249525702337
The bike is in amazing shape. The only modification I’ve made is to replace the original seat with a Sargent seat that is WAY more comfortable for the real world than the Honda original. I also have the original and hear that for the track it’s actually better. It has been on the track a few times, but mostly ridden on the street. I can’t wheelie or stoppie, so it hasn’t been abused in any way. It’s always been garaged and I’m a very fair weather biker, so it has rarely even been ridden in the rain. I can attest to the reviews that say it’s VERY fast, and also very easy to go fast on. I think it would make a great track bike, but I can also attest to the fact that it’s fairly comfortable for the street as well. I really do love it and am sad to part with it, but I told myself that if I’m not riding it regularly, I shouldn’t just keep it in the garage. This year I think I only rode it for maybe 500 miles and didn’t get to the track once. So I think it’s time.

I’m asking $5200.

I can be reached by email at andrew.allen@intel.com or by phone at 970-231-3286.