Up for sale is my 2011 ZX10R......this is the history since new

*I purchased the bike new from Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza in Mar '11, removed all street bodywork, heat cycled engine twice, broke engine in on dyno(162hp).
*Changed oil, installed race bodywork, KIT Kawasaki harness/ECU, slip on exhaust, VP U4EC and tuned it on dyno(178hp on same dyno).
*Bike was prepped by Danny Anderson and myself and countless hours were spent on details only appreciated by some. Most bolts were drilled on all sides for safety wire, all bolts were factory Kawasaki bolts and match, some bolts changed to improve ease of use at the racetrack.
*All suspension was installed by Dave Rose, STM Suspension......Dave has spent many hours on this bike and we made many changes. We were on our 3rd combination of springs and every time we changed things the bike improved. I am sure there are more changes to be made that will improve the suspension and i am sure Dave would be willing to assist someone. He knows this bike inside and out after working with me and always kept if fresh for me, the fork oil has only one race on it.
*I use YAMAHA full synthetic oil and it has been changed 8 times (i raced 6 MRA events this season)
*Bike comes with all stock Black bodywork and exhaust

Racing Parts:
*Kawasaki KIT racing harness
*Kawasaki KIT ECU
*Kawasaki KIT catch can(also relocates reg/rect)
*Ohlins TTX rear shock
*Ohlins 30mm front fork cartridges
*Ohlins stock steering damper re-valvled by Ohlins
*Woodcraft clip ons with stock grips
*Carrozzeria 17" aluminum wheels
*MICHELIN slicks with 14 laps on them
*Leo Vince carbon fiber slip on/stock titanium headpipe
*Brembo adjustable radial master cyclinder
*EBC race pads
*Yoshimura frame savers
*Yoshimura case cover guards
*Spiegler superbike braided lines front and rear
*Attack adjustable rearsets with folding levers
*Dynojet electric shift switch in custom linkage
*Sharkskins race bodywork with superbike tail and anti draft panel, all mounted with Dzus fasteners
*DID ERV2 Gold 520 O ring chain
*Driven aluminum rear sprockets, steel front
*Vortex keyless fuel cap
*Driven block off plates in cam cover
*Woodcraft swing arm spools
*Woodcraft front and rear stands as pictured

I am selling everything described for $17,000........also included is the Starlane GPS lap timer that is hard wired(no batteries to go dead), the Kawasaki KIT software/manuals/parts lists/data cable(dealer cost is $350.00) and an ASUS notebook computer that is set up to communicate with the ECU via the data cable or with the lap timer via bluetooth. $16,000 without lap timer and computer!

This bike can still be raced in Superstock since the only modifications that have been done are the electronics.

Please call me with any questions.....

Rob Christman MRA #19
303-502-7761