Tony, im not arguing with you, Im not sure if your last post had me balled up in it or not. I conceded that i didn't know what i was talking about on the last page, and merely pointed out some stuff that i noticed as if I was newly walking into racing again, and how it affected my current opinion.

One thing that does grab my attention is, that when you say the average entry fee per rider is $180.

how is this number derived?

for my (simpleton mind) example im using 100 riders

50 riders pay $320 for entries (3 races $240 plus endurance $80)
50 riders pay $150 for entries (1 race only)

$16000 (50 riders paying $320)
$7500 (50 riders paying $150)
-----------
$23500 total, which averages to $235 per rider

what is dragging that number down to $180?

now what im not accounting for is early entrys which I think is $50 cheaper? even still when I subtract $50 from the above numbers it works out to $205 average. Does the superstreet class entry fees bring the average down?

Now looking at the numbers I posted above, it would say to me that it would be more lucrative to try and get racers to race as many races as possible (multiple entries) than it is to cater to the one race entry types? i.e. have more classes that one bike fits into instead of having a bike that only fits in 1 class....

I don't know what the breakdown is right now im just playing with blue sky. but you know what im saying here?