I know you've been out of the loop some Ben, so I took full advantage of telling you "everything you've missed" in one single post. lol

We are constantly changing, and that is why everything is fine. :wink:

$60 for endurance if you sign up in advance. We nuked the endurance specific practice because it was very poorly attended and way more than made up for it with the SuperStreet attendance and revenue.

Endurance guys get to practice Sat (and Sun) AM sessions regardless of if they enter any sprints. So 18 min practice, 18min practice, 15min practice, 30 min endurance race on Saturday for $60 is still a pretty good value, no? Or you can do both races for only $90 - so 110 minutes +/- of track time which is about equal to a track day for 2/3 the cost.

I generally sleep thru morning practice, as it is of little value to me as well - and Friday practice is for cheaters anyway...

Friday practice revenue goes to the track, this is true. Given the cost to rent and staff the track, insurance, etc... the MRA has lost money on every practice day we've done (even when combined with a school AND on a weekend) in the past several years - so that's out for now.

If we ran practice on Saturday for, say, $150 and then did sprints on Sunday with the current pricing model, that would cost $340 per rider (assuming only 2 sprints).

Our current "average" entry fees per rider is about $180. Doubling the cost seems counterproductive at this juncture, and what would we do with all the nonconforming bikes and classes? Most of those grids are consistently bigger than the Supersport and Superbike classes of late.

There's no way we'll come up with a plan that works for "everyone" - this much is obvious... but given the options we have, the cost to run an event, and the myriad of bikes and abilities we're attempting to accommodate - I believe gentle tweaking of the current model makes the most sense.