My apologies, I have been out of the loop for awhile.

I was caught up in the moment drawn in by a statement made that said to me we're not changing because everything is fine.

Here's what I see, an treat this ad if I'm an outsider showing up because I kinda am since I haven't been involved for over two years.

Saturday schedule is really not useful to a person like me as 3 15 min sessions in the morn aren't even enough time to warm the track. And $80 for a 30 min endurance race seems excessive given there's no afternoon practice for it. I though it used to be $50 with a 15 min prac session.?

So what I'm saying is. The mra schedule does not entice me to race at all because Friday practicing is not practical and expensive. And the 3 sessions on sat morn are hardly enough for testing unless you've got a dialed in bike.

I'd liked the mra schedule when I could show up on sat morn be set up by ten and then ride the rest of the day and test. Then race all day sun.

I'd gladly pay $150 on sat to prac all day, instead of $80 to run a 30 min race and not be able to test properly. This would allow a guy to eliminate the costs of Friday alltogether.

So what you may not be losing as much revenue as you think because more people might practice on sat and not Friday (doesn't Friday money go to te track and not Mra?)

Again didn't mean to insult and insinuate you were doing nothing in the past years. I've had many conversations with past board members over the last two years and the general consensus is, everytime the subject comes up, is that you and the current board are doing a better job than we did in the past.