Quote Originally Posted by XBAM
I'm going out too, I miss Miller it's one of the coolest tracks ever. See you guys there!
Bree, glad you're coming out!

I'll answer a few questions in one reply here:

Sharkfins - in the rule book, but we let people slide for one weekend, so no worries

Frame sliders - That's a Miller requirement to help prevent the track surface from getting torn up. Required.

$50 off of practice - This is reflected in the shopping cart price of $75 for Saturday.

$50 "bring a friend" discount - Register as normal and you'll get a paypal refund at the registration desk. This is on top of the practice discount You can't have raced with us in 2010 and 2009. Bring someone new and you can get the discount. Hell, bring 5 friends and race for free!

You do need a current MRA license to take advantage of reciprocity.

Link to online registration is here: http://www.utahsba.com/registration/mom/guest.php

If you need a garage or RV space, drop Kamry an email. She reserves the facilities at Miller: kwhite@millermotorsportspark.com

Feel free to jet me an email if you have any questions. Excited to see some MRA friends this weekend. It hasn't been the same since HPR opened.

-D (dana@utahsba.com)