Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Board of Directors Nominations are CLOSED!

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE A
    I nominate Peter Tabor for rider rep/trophies!
    I took some time to carefully consider if this is something I would enjoy doing and I have decided to accept. Thanks for the consideration!
    Pete Tabor
    MRA #599
    --------------------------
    Fun Center Cycles
    Sol Performance
    Speedin' Motorsports

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING RIDER REP POSITIONS

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Board formalized something last night that has been "a given" in the past regarding Rider Rep Duties - specifically around Instructing at the School and for SuperStreet for Rider Reps and other riding Board members.

In the past it was "a given" that all riding Board members were expected to act as instructors at the MRA Race School. This was generally easy to accomplish as the schools were "off season" and didn't interfere with the raceday for the Board members.

Now, with the addition of SuperStreet there has been some confusion as to the duties of Rider Reps and riding Board members - and instructing.

So - the Board has approved the following:

All riding Board Members are expected to attend and instruct at the MRA School - AND must instruct SuperStreet a MINIMUM of 4 weekends during the year. Track Marshal is the exception, as he is most needed in his position "during" SuperStreet, but he may instruct at the school if needed.

With this in mind, remember that "Rider Reps" are "riders" first and foremost - and that you must be an active racer, with a race bike, to perform the duties appropriately.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Amateur
    I have been a little busy at work as of late and missed my nomination all together. If I'm not to late I would like to accept my nomination for rider rep. With some small adjustments to my schedule I feel confident that PR or trophies would be a good fit for me. Thanks for the nomination!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Attention ALL Candidates!

I MUST have your Candidate Bio's to me, via e-mail ( mra21@hotmail.com ) by Sunday, October 16th at Midnight.

If you do not provide a bio by then, it will NOT be included in the election mailing packet.

Good Luck!
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Member Novice

Withdraw from Press Position at MRA

After serious thought & some other unexpected 'happenings' in my Family, I regretfully withdraw from seeking nomination to Press & Rider Rep for MRA.
    This with the fact that a race bike may not be forthcoming before April 2012.
    I also am very confident in Kevin F's ability to do a great job in this role.
    David Neighbour
    D R Neighbour

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12