so at this point we need to make up a $4k deficit to get to the maximum allowable loss for round 8 to go , so if just 20 more racers sign up for 2 sprints, that's it, and round 8 is on. assuming we get 10 super street guys, that's another $1k, which means that we could still have a full season with just 15 more racers signing up for 2 sprints this weekend.

tony, scott, i assume you'll leave pre-reg open for a few more days to give people a chance to signup late and get the numbers over the top so we can have round 8? hell, get another 5 super streeters and another 10 racers and the club might even break even this round.

cheerleader i am not, but it would really suck to lose the last round at hpr, so here's to a few more people stepping up and racing or donating.

save some $$$ and use your tires from the last hpr round since ppir is essentially all left turns. or, race ppir on new tires and use those at the last hpr round. i did that after the first ppir and it worked out great. that right there saves you the entire cost of entry for 2 sprints at BOTH of the last 2 rounds. there will be so much collective sadness if round #8 doesn't go down, plus, i'll have to start my antidepressant regime that much earlier. :-)