I like to thank all of the Instructors that helped out with the Superstreet Class this weekend (every weekend for that matter).

Having 26 entries required a lot of instructors, and everyone stepped up, and piched in. Some of those instructors raced Endurance also, putting them "Back to Back" with the Superstreet practice.

I do apologize for the slight chaos while pairing up the students with the instructors this weekend. One of our instructors had a mechanical in the Endurance race, and I was notified just a few minutes before Superstreet was up, so I had to quickly get my bike ready, suit up, etc; which left me very little time to line someone up to help on Pre-grid. So, between that, and the fact that we had 26 Students, the Pre-grid for practice didn't go exactly smooth.

I am going to make a few changes as to how we go about pairing up the riders with the instructors, so that goes smoother in the event of 20+ riders, as well as make a change so that there is more Practice Time.

Once again... Thank You! to all of the instructors that took time out their day to help out the MRA and the Superstreet Riders.

I'd also like to give props to the Superstreet Riders themselves, for putting on a great race to watch, and with only one crash. Job well done.

8)