SOLD

Selling my seldom used street bike a 2007 Ducati GT1000. In almost perfect condition, just over 1000 miles as of this morning. Has the Dual Spark motor and shares a lot of components with the Paul Smart and Sport 1000 so lots of customization possible. Mine is bone stock with the exception of a taller rear sprocket, the stock one is ridiculous for street riding but I have it if you want it.

I bought the bike from a guy in Albuquerque who bought it, rode 80 miles, and then parked it in his living room for two years. He was more into the styling than actually riding bikes. As it was parked for a couple years he actually had the belts changed and first service done at the Ducati dealer there, I have receipts for this so it has led a pampered life. It is a great bike to put miles on, not a full-on sportbike but not what I would call a cruiser either. Plenty of torque and a great ride two-up.

Pics below are from today as well as a couple stock photos that show the color better, the sun washed it out and it looks grey but it actually is a metallic green/grey, super cool color.

Asking $6500obo, thanks Sam.

Edit: F this, go here for pics. http://www.flickr.com/photos/39272157@N07/