Thread: Round 6 Pre-Entry Deadline Approaching

Senior Member Expert

Round 6 Pre-Entry Deadline Approaching

Greetings MRA Racers,

Round 6 online race registration closes this Friday, August 19th. Our next race is Aug. 27-28 at High Plains Raceway, there are only three weekends left in the 2011 season. As always, HPR is hosting the Friday track day for pre-weekend practice. Tell your out of state friends we give license reciprocity to racers from other orgs, all they have to do to race with us is register for classes.

As a reminder novices must complete 4 hours of service to the club by the end of the last race weekend (Oct. 9th)—that’s less than 2 months away. Please see secretary JenJen to verify that you’ve completed your hours.

Follow the link below to pre-enter online for your races by Friday August 19th.

http://www.mra-racing.org/online_login.cfm

We look forward to seeing you at HPR for Race 6!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    Bump

As of this morning we have low signups for Round 6, don't forget to get pre-entered.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    We're only at 69 racers entered for next weekend, is everyone waiting til tonight at 11:59 to go online? :shock:

As we've been discussing at the general meetings, we haven't made any money so far this year. We're going to lose $ at Round 6 if we don't get more entries, which will have a serious impact on the club's finances. Please get pre-entered, tell your street buddies about SuperStreet, invite spectators to this event! HPR Aug 27-28, be there!!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    We're only at 69 racers entered for next weekend, is everyone waiting til tonight at 11:59 to go online? :shock:
    I was shooting for 11:58. Don't want to procrastinate like those other slackers. :shock:
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Expert
    Thank you!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson

Senior Member Amateur
    I wish I could make it but I'm going to have to miss yet another round. My wife is due on the 3rd and yesterday the Doctor decided to go ahead and induce her a before that. Yep, you guessed it, the 27th. Foiled again!

MRA #888 Triumph 675.

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by graphite675
    I wish I could make it but I'm going to have to miss yet another round. My wife is due on the 3rd and yesterday the Doctor decided to go ahead and induce her a before that. Yep, you guessed it, the 27th. Foiled again!

Congrats on the baby. My wife is due the 16th of Sept. So this next round may be my last so I feel your pain. Wish you two a healthy baby.

I am all signed up....how are we looking today as far as sign ups?????....I think everyone waits til the last couple seconds....
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

All done ... Even racing some new classes ... Can you say rs125 action... Watch out schram.. I'm comin For ya ..
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Member Novice
    Hey Wyeth,
    I'm doing SuperStreet, but I dont wanna be first on the grid! Can you put me in back?
    Chris Martin
    Rocky Mountain Mini Moto

Senior Member Expert
    For sure, any rider can request to be gridded in back.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson

Senior Member Expert
    Hey all, we just did another email blast about low registration. Our numbers are dangerously low for next weekend.

PLEASE remind your friends to register if they're forgetful, we need more racers as of right now.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson

Senior Member Expert
    I expected low digits for Pueblo, but HPR is surprising. Get signed up people!
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Member Amateur
    DONE!!! AGTU, NGTU, CC, LW END.

Senior Member Amateur
    DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>
    Ed Duenez
    The Chicken ass KICKER!!!

RED FORCE RACING

Pinewood Wall Systems, LLC. MOTO GARAGE, SCOTT JENSEN,TRI-CITY CYCLE,

Member Amateur
    How are the numbers looking??

Senior Member Expert
    At what point will we decide if the weekend will be a go or not?
    We know the club can't continue to lose money every weekend.

Senior Member Expert
    I might be out of state that weekend
    If I make it back in time then I will try and make it out there and pay at the track.
    Sorry
    Martin J. #73 - Motoforza Racing Team
    Motoforza bodywork www.motoforzafairings.com

Cell: 303-518-5650
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...gpic3918_6.jpg