Clunkie you and I both know how hard it is to catch someone that does not want to be caught, and it is not like we are the AMA where you race one class a day and there is plenty of time to look over the top bikes and some mid packers. So when you have someone running mwss and hwss and mw enduro there is time to change stuff to no longer be ss legal and I can't do a teardown of any depth in between races so it has to be at the end of the day. I am working on a system now that may help but will just have to see how it works.
I do think the competitors need to be willing to step up and do a protest and the rules are clearly stated on how to do that, some of the issue over protests over has been people thinking that they had to say exactly what is illegal and I don't think that is right and I don't read it like that. If you want it torn down to the crank pay your money and we will see what we can find. If we find anything illegal you get your money back and if found legal your money goes to the guy to put his shit back together.
Bartman