2007 600RR, 14,200 miles, original owner, purchased new in 2009, bike has been pretty much full on track bike for the last year and a half (still street legal), runs Repsol 4T Full Synthetic with K&N oil filter, very well maintained, runs like a top.

The good: Galfer superbike lines, Vesrah RJL front pads, Woodcraft clip-ons, Woodcraft sliders, Woodcraft case covers, Optimal Racings track bodywork (needs to be sanded and painted), HRC 1/6 turn throttle kit (with the longer throttle lines) also have stock throttle tube and F4i tube, Lightech quick screw gas cap, Leo Vince Carbon fiber slip on (a little tweaked but still good), -1 Vortex front sprocket

The bad: She went down in January, replaced front fork (forks are straight), subframe, intake duct, fairing stay. Damage to the bike now includes busted low beam headlight housing, dent in tank (tank cover is fine, tank doesnt leak at ALL), lightly scuffed front and upper fairings, bent left rear set. I have a clean Louisiana title in hand, once you get it you will have to get the salvage title. All this bike needs to be 100% street legal is a low beam headlight housing ($150 on ebay).

Located in Denver, CO, looking for $4,300 or trade for fully setup, clean title 636 or F4i.

With painted track bodywork