Thread: You ALL continue to AMAZE me!

You ALL continue to AMAZE me!

Thank you guys and gals for your hard work and dedication you continue to show week in and week out! Despite all the adverse conditions that were presented to us last weekend you all stuck in there and allowed the race program to continue. THANK YOU!
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    +1

Thank you VERY much.

Scott
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    Jon #80
    2011Sponsors: ABATE, All Pro Science, Armour Bodies, Aurora Honda, LeoVince Exhaust, Renthal, Un!nk Printworks, Woodcraft, XBam

Senior Member Expert
    YES! thank you so much. It was another long day on Sunday due to rain, I know you all worked and sweated your butt off sweeping for probably more than an hour. which is hard work in the heat. Additionally sweeping the half mile straight also requires walking up and back a time or two so add the mile or miles you walked. Thanks. I was glad I got to still race sunday even though some of the corners were super slick and sketchy.

Overall it was a good learning experience even if I may have had sever hardcore pucker moments.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

President Expert
    Email from Brad Perdiew, one of the racers that came out from CA this past weekend:

Hey Jim, I wanted to thank you again for such great hospitality and for putting on such a good program.
    Please extend my praise on to everyone else I met out there and all the people that I couldn't. You guys really make the most of the experience for us racers by giving that extra effort. I want to specifically mention the corner workers, and the 'cheering on' they do, it's a really a nice touch, and after having a day with mostly lows on Friday, it made me sky high the way those guys clapped, thumbs upped me and leaped in the air. Really, REALLY nice touch. I could go on, but I'll save it for next year as we're all already talking planning on being there..
    MRA #29