Great news! I have a long list of door prizes that we'll be giving away during the day - if you didn't have enough reason to sign up before - well, I'm not sure that I can do any more:

1) Boulder Motorsports is giving away

a) A dyno run at their shop for any bike
b) A ducati oil change for your prized italian machine

2) STM Suspension is giving away a complete valve and spring set-up for the forks on your bike - we're not just talking tuning here, we're talking high end parts professionally installed and set up for you!

3) ATS Diesel is giving away two prizes for you diesel truck owners!

each prize is your choice of

a) An engine service to include oil change and other routine maintenance
b) or a transmission service to include a fluid change

4) On the Marc Photography is giving away a photo CD of your pictures from the day's events. If you've never seen Mark and Chadwick's work, you've been missing out on some of the finest motorcycle action shots available anywhere!

5) Sol Performance is giving away a set of Dunlop Q2 Street tires to fit your motorcycle. Oscar has been making a big impression in the MRA paddock and is looking to do the same with Chicane at this trackday event.

6) Last but not least, one trackday participant who signed up early (before Aug 1) will be getting a full refund for their day as a special 'thank you' from me for registering early.

Join us, you'll have the most fun you've ever had while wearing leather, and you might get lucky too!

Scott