Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with MRA connecting with military?

President Expert
    The rental suits were stolen with Rybo's trailer - http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=13264. Some of the members have some loaner suits available, though.

I have re-stocked the MRA flyers at RMCP a few times this year. I hope they are getting into customers hands. If they are out, give me a heads up and I will send some more down. Apex should be fine at the moment.
    MRA #29

Member Amateur
    Knew about the trailer, not all the suits, sucks.
    I checked RM today, 2fers and mini super street were in good supply, I put two bigger posters on the windows.
    Apex was fine like you said.

Member Novice
    I'm still trying to spread the word and rep the MRA. I'd rather see soldiers riding with mandatory gear and inspected bikes on the track instead of their motorcycle hoopties and squidly attire. Many are afraid of laying their bikes down, and a track day is NOT a race day. Even in Super Street, you don't win anything, compete as little or as much as you want.

Wyeth, I will be at PMP this weekend. Maybe I could linkup with everyone then?

Have some material ready for me, and if I have to I will mandate that my soldiers grab one.

@BrokenWire, sir, of which BN are you CO?

Junior Member Novice
    I'm not the CO for the battalion, I'm the Motorcycle Mentor and Sr Rider. 1-22 Infantry Battalion.

Member Novice
    Oh ok, my apologies. I'm w/ 1-66. If you would like to work together on anything or I can help you in any way please let me know.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by TransNone13
    Wyeth, I will be at PMP this weekend. Maybe I could linkup with everyone then?

Have some material ready for me, and if I have to I will mandate that my soldiers grab one.
    Awesome, thanks guys for putting the word out about the club! We'll have materials for you at Pueblo, we'll be down there on Friday and through the weekend.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

President Expert
    Have any of you who are on the bases in the Co Springs area been able to promote this weekends race at PPIR?
    MRA #29

Member Amateur
    I've been promoting through the folks I know, and customers in my office. Mostly AF channels, PAFB and Cheyenne Mountain. I made a post on Central Colorado Riders. Will be at the WalMart tomorrow and probably Hooters too.

Junior Member Novice
    I've passed out schedules & 2-fer post cards @ Ft Carson / Evans Hospital . Will be @ wally world & Hooters also . :wink:
    MRA back marker / rolling chicane # 412
    Ninjette 250R

Member Amateur
    Wyeth,
    Going through base/post Public Affairs offices can be good too. A lot of bases send out a weekly email of events that are free/discounted for military. If you get a few riders in the stands or walking around the pits, it's a sure bet you can get some of them into superstreet without too much prodding I'll try to track down some phone #s for you today at work.
    Lisa (Kary) Clark
    Former MRA #191 and #911 ("I'll be back!!")
    2009 R-6
    2003 SV-650
    2009 CRF-250X

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by COS Mille
    I've been promoting through the folks I know, and customers in my office. Mostly AF channels, PAFB and Cheyenne Mountain. I made a post on Central Colorado Riders. Will be at the WalMart tomorrow and probably Hooters too.
    Quote Originally Posted by monument mike
    I've passed out schedules & 2-fer post cards @ Ft Carson / Evans Hospital . Will be @ wally world & Hooters also . :wink:

Thanks guys! The MRA appreciates your effort.
    MRA #29

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12