Hello all at MRA - my name is Chuck Snow, a friend of one of your racers, David Neighbor. My wife and I went to your Pueblo race last year and am looking forward to it again this year. An associate of mine has a wonderful Quality Inn hotel less than 3 miles from the track right on Hwy 50. Their normal rate is $85.00 a night during this busy summer season, but he has agreed to give David and any other MRA riders a discount down to $65.00 a night plus tax for the dates of July 8th and/or 9th. This rate is for 2 queen beds, double occupancy. The hotel is very nice (4.5 star rated with Yahoo) with larger than normal rooms, a pool and continental breakfast. Here is the link to info:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-19721480...-pueblo-pueblo

For reservations call 719-544-5500 and ask for Michelle or mention the motorcycle race-MRA.

If you could share this info with other members that may be heading our way we would appreciate it. They has 31 rooms available as of today and they will book fast. If we can show a good turnout they will be more than happy to continue this type of rate yearly.

We look forward to having you stay and enjoy Pueblo. Have a great time and be safe.