Posting for a friend:

After two years of very little track time, I guess it’s time to sell the track bike. Moreover, I have personalized everything but the motor so it doesn’t leave much room to tinker.

Bike is a 2007 GSXR750 with roughly 9,800 miles on the odo. I am the original owner and used it as a street and track bike for the first three years. After a little incident on left hand canyon, I turned it into a dedicated track bike with every intention of racing full time. But then, I decided to go back for my MBA and started riding dirt and at this point racing seems to be way down on the priority list.

Bike is in great shape and as those that know me can attest, I am extremely detailed in how I maintain my equipment. More important for you aspiring racers, is it is ready to race as it sits. Bike is setup to pass MRA tech with following list modifications:

PCIII tuned by the boys at Faster
Racetech springs and shock setup for 165 lb rider
Armour Bodies race plastics (I have a spare knockoff set also)
Vortex rearset (offers a ton of adjustments)
Carbon Fiber tank cover and hugger
Steal braided brake lines
Jardine slip-on
Woodcraft engine case covers
Double Bubble windscreen
BNC air filter
Woodcraft frame sliders
520 chain kit with a +2 rear (geared for HPR)
Fully safety wired
Motor is stock (includes stock slipper clutch)

I also have a box of spare parts that includes things such as foot pegs and clipons and also includes a t-rex rear stand. Tires have two track days so I would recommend replacing them, even though they still have life left.

Asking $4900. Shoot me a PM or call nine-one-eight, eight-one-zero, 4505 if you have any questions. Bill of sale only.

You can see pics on the CSC forum at http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=40539