Quote Originally Posted by dave_g
Always creative in our methods to advertise to the masses...

LISTEN UP:

Mike, Oscar, Bart-man, and all vendors--

Although the PDF document above is apparently hosted on MRA servers, it is not done so as preferencial treatment to any one specific vendor and was not done with my knowledge. And, since I am happy to turn yet another thread into another sh!tsandwich, here is what I am going to do for everyone:

If you guys (or any other vendors) have any PDF documents that outline your service or contingency plans etc etc etc showing your support of the MRA, email them to the below address. I will make sure they are posted and you are provided with a link so that you can embed anything you want here or in your threads in your vendor areas.

Email webmaster@mra-racing.org with what you have and I will shoot you back a link to where it is hosted. Only PDF/JPG/GIF/etc please (no .doc, .xls, or other editable files).
Thank you Davie for your continued schooling of the great unwashed masses, not kidding by the way just want to be transparent as other have stated they want. If anybody wants to contact me they can call me at the shop PM me. 303-825-0975