Thread: Shorai Power LiFe cell Technology Battery

Senior Member Amateur

Shorai Power LiFe cell Technology Battery

The new Shorai batteries just came in and if your looking to shed 5-6 pounds off your bike here is the easiest way! The best part is they don't cost that much more than a standard YUSA replacement battery!

# Shorai exclusive Xtreme-Rate LiFeP04 LFX cell technology
    # No more dead batteries. Holds a charge for 1 year without maintenance
    # Ultra light! 1/5 the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
    # 2-4 times the service life of lead-acid batteries
    # Drop in replacement for you OEM battery
    # Military Spec Carbon Fiber Compositte Case
    # Faster cranking for better starts
    # Super-Fast recharge rate
    # Safe - No explosive gases during charge, no lead, no acid
    # Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
    # Industry leading 2 year warranty

If your looking for a new battery for your bike let me know. There are light, standard and maximum batteries for most bike applications. Let me know make/model/year and I'll get you taken care of! Prices range from $89.95 to $169.95

We are also carrying the Shorai specific chargers as well to keep that battery lasting longer!
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Member Novice
    Been waiting awhile for mine. That's ok, it just keeps me excited for longer, lol.

Senior Member Amateur
    Kyle,
    Yours is going out with your Gipro today! Should be at your door tomorrow.

We have a HUGE order of these coming in today and next week. The easiest way to save 5 pounds on your race bike without breaking the bank!

Linsu, Gillafke are running these on thier Duc's and I'm sure can attest to the light weight and solid performance these battery's deliver!

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Member Novice
    Thanks Dave! Excited to get working again; although this will probably take 15 minutes lol.

Sure hope so, just realized tomorrow is Saturday and some companies don't deliver.

Senior Member Amateur
    We got a large order today of the 14A2 and the 18A1's. If you are looking for one give us a call!

Member Novice
    I want to +1 for Dave. These things (A2) are TINY and work like a charm!

Senior Member Amateur
    Shorai has increased their battery line to offer more options for sizes this year.

If you haven't seen these in person they are EXTREMELY light! Provide all the CC amps you need and again shed an easy 5lbs off your race bike. Hard cased and OEM drop in!

We are also carrying the Ballistic Line in stock as well! Everything from the 4 cell for your pit bike to a 8,12 or 16 cell to keep that race bike alive!

Don't forget MRA pricing and rewards program for 2012!

Senior Member Expert
    went to your web site and looked for one for the 07r6, results called for a LFX14A4-BS12 which wasn't in stock... can you order them? If so I need to get one.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Amateur
    That battery just got released but we have it in stock even though its not on the website yet. 8)

Senior Member Expert
    sounds good I'll be giving you a call today.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks for the order! We always carry a full stock of Shorai's in our store so if you haven't seen these yet they truly are impressive. The easiest way to take 5lbs off your bike in just a couple minutes :wink:

Member Novice
    Just came across these looking around on the internet for a new battery and remembered something said about them on the MRA forums so I came back here to find this thread...

I run a 2007 Daytona 675 and I believe the LFX09A2-B12 is close to "stock replacement/upgrade" but most websites list the 14A2 as the correct fitment, any suggestions? Cost vs. more A/hr and CCAs?

Do you have either/both of them in stock? Cost to ship it to Kansas City, Missouri? Would rather give my money to an MRA business than someone else.

Thanks!
    Kevin Clark
    2007 Daytona 675
    MRA Novice #718

Senior Member Expert
    Kev I just put the Shorai 14A2 one in my 2006 Daytona 675, and it is SMALL. It comes with nice high density foam to fill in the sides around it, and the Triumph bungy strap over the top works great. It cranks it over great. Those 303 guys are good dudes too! You know how high the starter relay voltage thresh hold is on the Tona, if the battery isn't perfect and 105% charged all you get is a click, so not a bad idea to upgrade battery output. The LiFe batteries are said to maintain there voltage and current output at near 100%, deeper into a state of discharge than Lead acid types before they start to lose the current output. Seems to be good composition technology to help alieviate this inherent Triumph problem. Good Luck.
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    We are one of the largest Shorai dealers in the US and always have a good stock at our Store. If you're in the market let me know! MRA discount and FREE shipping apply as well.