Thread: race Suit Needed

Junior Member Novice

race Suit Needed

My wife's son was the lucky winner if one of the Super Street passes at the June Walnut Room meeting. he has always ridden on the street and does not have a full race suit. Does anyone have something he could borrow - he is rather exciited about trying this. I think someone mentioned that some suits had been donated to the club. He is 5'11", 167 lbs and ~ 33" waist. H is hoping to ride in the August Super Street.

Bob
    Bob Rayburn

Senior Member Expert
    I have a 2 piece A-Star zip together suit that would fit him perfect I bet. I have a zipper that is screwy, so I will get it professionaly repaired by the one and only Nate Butler. It should be ready for him to try on in the next couple weeks if you like. It is the nice RC-1 model with the speed hump on the back. I sold my other back protector, so he would still need one of those. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Westminster. Good luck!
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    Yes there is a suit that was donnated recently that would likely work for him, and I also have a spare one he can borrow that should work pretty well.
    Colorado's Dunlop Tire Vendor
    www.throttleforyourbottle.com

Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastt Racing
    I have a 2 piece A-Star zip together suit that would fit him perfect I bet. I have a zipper that is screwy, so I will get it professionaly repaired by the one and only Nate Butler. It should be ready for him to try on in the next couple weeks if you like. It is the nice RC-1 model with the speed hump on the back. I sold my other back protector, so he would still need one of those. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Westminster. Good luck!
    Can Nate Butler do alterations on a suit too? I've got a suit that's needs to be taken in at the waist.

/threadjack

Senior Member Expert
    Yes, he can just about anything. He did my suit, arms, legs, chest. He does great work!!!
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by polar x
    Yes, he can just about anything. He did my suit, arms, legs, chest. He does great work!!!
    Is here here on the MRA boards or does someone have his contact info?

President Expert
    MRA #29

Nate Butler.
    Blood Nickle.
    (720) 243-2059

Nate can repair, alter, customize, or create anything you need out of leather.
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

Senior Member Expert
    Nate is the shit.. a great guy and he does top notch work...He is worth every penny! I just wish he won the lotto and started a custom suit company because He could put the named brand companies out of business with his quality.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Expert
    I thought Nate was (is?) Bloodnickel Leathers for years and years? Why does he need to win the lotto to make suits again?

Some of our old-school racers have some of his custom leather suits hanging in their closet(s). They were always great great suits.

(Hi Jos, John & Ellen)
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    He still is Dave... the winning the lotto comment was a an expression that didn't require so much thought :shock: .

Once again just commenting on his top notch work and being a really good guy... that is all :arrow:
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by NossLou
    He still is Dave... the winning the lotto comment was a an expression that didn't require so much thought :shock: .

Once again just commenting on his top notch work and being a really good guy... that is all :arrow:

12 years later and I still want a Bloodnickel suit...

(Come on Nate. We need the goods man!)
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Keep your eyes open Dave. I think you may be able to get one sooner than you think... :wink:
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by sheispoison
    Nate can repair, alter, customize, or create anything you need out of leather.
    Ohhhhh... So that's where you got your custom assless chaps!

PS... Nate is sewing on some patches for me as we speak and he mentioned he is back in the custom suit game. So if you want one, hit him up.
    David "MOBSTER" Mobley | MRA # 78
    Dunlop Race Tires / BlackBerry
    http://www.mobster78.com

Senior Member Amateur
    I have a Fieldsheer 1 piece suit that has some miles on it but overall in decent condition. I bought it a while ago from Cromer who I think bought it from someone before that. I've only worn it twice personally for a few track days. I'll sell it for exactly what I bought it for.

$150. (Blue, White with Yellow accents)
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Senior Member Amateur
    I will not be making any races for the remainder of the year, I have a 1-piece rs taichi suit he can borrow. Size 44

Junior Member Novice
    Hello everyone, I am the one needing to borrow a suit on August 25th track day. I want to thank everyone for the generosity. I am very excited and counting down the days. I come into town the night before so unfortunately will not be able to test fit a suit until race day. As Bob mentioned I am 5'11' and 167 lbs. Once again I thank everyone for the help and cant wait.

WolFeYeZ
    Im 6ft 175 lbs and should have an extra suit on the 25th and Illl have it with me. If you cant find one from above go ahead and text me at (720) 432-7236 . Either way, see you on the SuperStreet grid