Thread: Team Lithium support program

Senior Member Amateur

Team Lithium support program

Attention Racers/Trackday riders

Rob Oliva here from Lithium Motorsports. My crew and I are looking towards next season and the direction we are hoping to go in 2011 with our personal race program as well as Lithium Motorsports as a whole. We at Lithium Motorsports want to be a major part of the motorcycle roadracing and trackday scene at the grassroots level in the season to come. With that mindset, we had an inspiration...

In the ongoing effort to give you all the best support we have to offer, we are introducing the “Team Lithium” program. This will be an ongoing effort that we are developing in the coming months. Membership will ultimately include access to technical support and information in addition to incentives and specials on track gear from leathers and helmets to tires and hard parts.

To get this effort up and going, I want to get a mailing list started that will allow a direct path of travel between Lithium, me and you. The process is simple --- go to: http://www.lithiummotorsports.com/pa...m-Lithium.html
    and sign up for Team Lithium.

At that point, I will put you on a personal mailing list that will allow me to provide ongoing insight and information. We are developing a newsletter that will include technical information from suspension setup, to track preparation, to topics that you guys specifically want to know about. We have hopes of this being an ongoing process that will ultimately culminate with a broad forum that we can use to get the best information to you guys.

We hope 2011 will bring a new level of success regardless of your desired level of performance and Lithium Motorsports and Suspension Solutions wants to help you get there!

Rob Oliva
    President, Lithium Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    Just to clarify, since we were recently asked. Signing up for this program does not mean that you are actually teaming up to ride with us and that you have to do business exclusively with us. We implemented this program to allow you to give us permission to share information, discounts, and resources with you. We do not want to limit the ability you may have to work with other potential sponsors, teams, or vendors in any way. You are not bound to anything.