look bart, im not trying to belittle you. You know i have strong feelings about the twins for obvious reasons, racing them, working on them etc for years...

so when you come out throwing a few jabs, youre gonna get a few back.

trust me i spent a good hour sitting staring into the distance deciding to ignore everything and not even respond with the post right before this one.

I was on the verge of not saying anything more. But I then also wanted to make a point about how strongly i feel about the rules and rule book, and how seriously other organizations take it.

These days we are taking our rule book a little more lax than we did in past years. we are a little more loose with the rulebook than we were in the past.

It was the bible and we had high respect for it, and im guilty of losing some of that respect too, but i have a new perspective of it over last two years after being away from the mra and seeing how another organization uses it.

My opinion:

I just want as much parity as possible for all the bikes, and I feel that throwing a mish mash of bikes in one class and calling it middleweight, doesn't have alot of the angles thought through.