Thread: Thank you

Senior Member Amateur

Thank you

I want to take the time to thank everyone who had helped me in my first year racing. I skipped superstreet and just jumped into racing half way through the season. Joe Cat, John Fifield, Scott Woodall, Erik Peat, Grubbs, Rob Oliva, Cromer, Ian, Rybo and so many others that took the time to help me out, answer questions and give advice. It was great to be running around the track and racers who I did not know but knew I was new would come by and give me a thumbs up or pat their tail for me to follow their line. That help and encouragement really meant a lot and I am looking forward to next year.

Joe Maher
    MRA # 157
    2010 Ducati 1198S
    2009 Indian Chief Roadmaster
    2012 Ducati 796 Monster
    2004 Ducati 749S
    SW Scooternews, Sol Performance/Pirelli, Rudy Project, TYGA Performance, Boulder Motorsports, Woodcraft, Nitron Racing Shocks, Shorai

Senior Member Expert
    no problem! glad to see you doing well this year. hope to see you in april : )

Senior Member Expert
    Joe! Its been fun helping you through the last half of year! We will see you at the begining of next season! (im sure I will hear for you before then tho!) 8)

Senior Member Amateur
    Good job out there man, hope that front fender worked out for ya BTW, I dig the Camo!
    Pete Tabor
    MRA #599
    --------------------------
    Fun Center Cycles
    Sol Performance
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks a lot. It really has been my pleasure and I look forward to much more to come!