Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: STGTU class

Senior Member Expert
    Jon I am sick of hearing you bitch about us when at every turn we have tried to address any grievance you may have but you just keep giving us BS excuses and he said she said crap. E fucking nuff already, tell us what we can do if anything to fix your issue or let it EFFIN be. I still consider you a friend but you are making it really hard, come clean and tell us who or what you really have a issue with, for the love of God please or leave us to our own problems.
    Oh and instead of the Thunderbike class I say we call it the Misfits or the Euro Trash class(my personal favorite).

Bartman

Senior Member Amateur
    Can we just revoke Jon from posting anymore? I agree with Bart enough is enough. I have seen 3 year olds act more mature. I am to the point now instead of trying to help Jon out with his frustrations, to just telling him to get a clue! If I was called a cheater by someone I would tell them to protest or shut-up. I wouldn't drag out a 1 year campaign of being the club asshole on the forums. This club is full of great people that I call friends...So Jon you can either be apart of our club family or piss off.

Sorry my bad! I mistakenly posted that BMW is making a new triple middleweight. The new middleweight triple that is coming out is called the F3 and it is being produced by MV Agusta. Those damn Europeans are building some cool shit in recent years.

Jeff

Senior Member Expert
    Jeez boys and girls,
    I simply stated that infringing upon the name Thunderbike maybe a bit of a bad idea since 1) it's already taken with an established set of rules 2) it's an CCS/ASRA class and the MRA isn't a CCS licensed club and 3) that I really don't have any agenda so you can take my advice or leave it. Where exactly I stated anything about me cheating was read into it by you both. If I wish to come race with your club I will. I have done nothing to hurt it in anyway and why you would ban me is because what exactly?
    Bart, I understand why you have such a problem with me and always will but you Jeff you I need to speak with personally as you son have some serious issues.

Senior Member Expert
    You guys are doing just fine, but this is just a friendly reminder to play nice with each other.

Carry on.
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    Ok, I'm jumping in here too:

Is Thunderbike trademarked?

If so, how is this possible?

Or:

http://www.thunderbike.de/

Or:

http://www.krisbecker.com/nctb.html

Or:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/1904304...Types&var=sbar

I love CCS. They are a fantastic organization. Maybe we can use their name to create parity across the organizations? You know, like "Open Supersport" or "Middleweight Superbike" that WERA, CCS, CMRA,...all use?

Or, maybe a more suiting name is Pro Blunder?

Err, I mean, PRO THUNDER.

The AMA doesn't even exist anymore as it existed then. Is that name trademarked after the racing organization portion was sold off?

(I love the off season. You guys are so much more fun during the off season!)
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Amateur
    I stick with my guns. Best name (and it is becoming more and more applicable) is ...

S... T... F... U... !

:roll: :lol:
    I did not claw my way to the top of the foodchain to eat my veggies.

glenngsxr wrote:
    trannies are way different... Glenn #62

MRA #822

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod
    I stick with my guns. Best name (and it is becoming more and more applicable) is ...

S... T... F... U... !

:roll: :lol:
    In that case I say follow your own advice and race.

MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Amateur
    Ummmm.... I did, and I will... Silly.

FARK! Is it May yet? I already have my count down clock on my desk!
    I did not claw my way to the top of the foodchain to eat my veggies.

glenngsxr wrote:
    trannies are way different... Glenn #62

MRA #822

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod
    Ummmm.... I did, and I will... Silly.

FARK! Is it May yet? I already have my count down clock on my desk!
    Come on I ride a Ducati....I just a little dense is all.

I need some more time before I have to make licenses again, can I have one more week off please?

(btw You're still talking!)
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinter
    Sorry my bad! I mistakenly posted that BMW is making a new triple middleweight. The new middleweight triple that is coming out is called the F3 and it is being produced by MV Agusta. Those damn Europeans are building some cool shit in recent years.

Jeff
    THREAD JACK!!
    Well, your bad may not be the case. From what I've found, BMW has squashed the rumors about the S6RR saying the profit margins are smaller with the middleweight bikes and the return on investment wouldn't be there. However, some of the industry media thinks they are trying a little too hard to kill this off (as was the policy with the S1000RR). If you look, you will find that www.s600rr.de is registered to BMW. Here's a teaser.

Now back to Jon, Thunderbikes, or whatever we were talking about.

Junior Member Novice
    As an SV rider also, I agree with the formation of a middleweight twins class. Most bikes in our club are competitive in a great deal of classes. The lightweigts have 3. I am also going to run Modern Vintage U next year. But I consider that riding up, as 2001 R6 is not a slow bike. I also understand that everyone is out there to have a good time. Last year I worked Saturdays, that left me with only STGTU, so I rode in AmU also. Track time is what it's all about. In either case, one or 2 749r's aren't going to ruin my day, I've beat them before and will do it again.

P.S. Moham's SV is beatable, it just takes a lot of traffic!

Mike 788

Senior Member Amateur
    Sorry Jon for being a little harsh. Maybe you & me could make-up and you could let me race your Pierobon.

Jeff

Member Amateur
    I think we all need to hug this one out. I think the 749R should not be in
    STGTU. By the way, how many 749R's are in the club racing in 2010? Do what they are doing in Utah and add a middle weight twins class. I think air cooled ducati's up to 1000cc is ok in STGTU. Guy's that like to spend $20.000 on there bike's should not be dinged for that. What if somebody showed up to the MRA with a $20.000 SV? Don't show up to a gun fight with a knife!!! :lol: :lol:
    Boulder Motorsports
    Tri-City Cycles
    Michelin Tires (Vanmar Racing)
    Kyle Racing
    TCX Boots
    EBC Brakes
    Bell Helmets
    Spy Optics

Member Amateur
    My bike this year with the 1000cc motor made 103hp on the Dyno and 78 ft of torque. The bike with fuel weighs 320 pounds. With the other motor it made 116hp and 83ft of torque.
    Boulder Motorsports
    Tri-City Cycles
    Kyle Racing
    TCX Boots
    EBC Brakes
    Bell Helmets
    Spy Optics

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado
    I think we all need to hug this one out. I think the 749R should not be in STGTU. Do what they are doing in Utah and add a middle weight twins class.
    THUNDERBIKE! We're talking about exactly that on the Board Forums... why not create another venue for people to race, have fun, and support the club. Creating parity is the hardest thing in the Twins classes, but we're trying.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Member Amateur
    Tony, the MRA is doing a great job. I hope this gets worked out. Let's go racing with a smile.
    Boulder Motorsports
    Tri-City Cycles
    Kyle Racing
    TCX Boots
    EBC Brakes
    Bell Helmets
    Spy Optics

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado
    My bike this year with the 1000cc motor made 103hp on the Dyno and 78 ft of torque. The bike with fuel weighs 320 pounds. With the other motor it made 116hp and 83ft of torque.
    Shane with 20k you might be able to get a SV somewhere in the 100hp range but not for long and no where near the 80 footy mark. You can get a SV under 300lbs but still will be no match for your bike with that kind of power.

Member Amateur
    I'm just saying, there are some ultra fast SV's out there and some great riders on them. We have one of the best SV riders in our club. I been to Phoenix and watched SV guys finish in the box in the 600 classes. Just put the Ninja 250 boys and girls and the SV 's in there own race. I rode Rybo's ninja 250 at HPR and you get 10 or more guys out there battling and it will look like a moto 2 race, just a little bit slower. :lol: :lol:
    Boulder Motorsports
    Tri-City Cycles
    Kyle Racing
    TCX Boots
    EBC Brakes
    Bell Helmets
    Spy Optics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234