Thread: MRA Vendors (including photographers): Please Read

Senior Member Expert

MRA Vendors (including photographers): Please Read

The MRA is a close knit family consisting of vendors and racers. The camaraderie both on and off the track is obvious to anyone attending and MRA event, and without your support as vendors none of it would be possible.

Thank you for the continued and the tireless support you provide our club each and every weekend season after season.

To ensure a fair yet open communication between you and the MRA racers, this free forum requests the following:

• 1. Feel free to post parts, service, or any form of advertisement in the "Supporting Vendors" classified area of this website.

2. Please refrain from posting anything that may be misconstrued as an advertisement for your product or service in the "General Discussion". If you are not sure if what you are posting is an advertisement, please ask the MRA Webmaster before posting at webmaster@mra-racing.org

3. To date, the most effective way to target your audience is through the use of a banner advertisement as found on the top of every MRA web page. These advertisements are an economical yet effective way to make sure your message is viewed. Banner ad rates may be found by emailing webmaster@mra-racing.org

4. If you choose to use the free service and post a special service or opportunity in the Supporting Vendor area, but are concerned it does not get the attention of your viewing audience, feel free to post the following in the general section using the following guidelines:

4A. Make the title of your post: "Advertisement: <some message>"

4B. Make the body of your post: POST ONLY A LINK to the advertisement in the vendor section.

4C. I suggest photographers have a single thread in the Vendor area that they continually update as they have new photographs available. To let everyone know there are new photos from a specific weekend available, please use the above format. (Advertisement: Pueblo 11/5 Photos Available!)

The goal here is allow you to reach your target audience but not overrun the general section with constant advertising.

This is a test of your willingness to be reasonable and use common sense. If we find more advertising posts than content posts in the General Section, we will discontinue this practice.

This forum is provided free of charge to the MRA membership, however is not free of charge to the person running it. I am always interested in brainstorming ideas to allow you more exposure for your product and service while at the same time allowing this site diversification of expense and income.

In other words, do you want your own section of the MRA website in exchange for advertising fees? (eg: Motosix Motorsports Vendor Area)

How about sponsoring a specific section of the forum? (eg: Tech Section sponsored by Motosix Motorsports)

I am always open to ideas and welcome the opportunity to find new ways to deliver your message in non-obtrusive ways to the MRA membership. Email at dave@motosix DOT com if you want to tailor an advertising package to suit your needs.
    Last edited by JimWilson29; January 10th, 2016 at 09:06 PM.
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Amateur

Re: MRA Vendors (including photographers): Please Read

P.m. sent to you Dave.

Thanks
    Jim
    Jim Browning
    RMP Photos

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks again for ALL the web work, Dave. Hope to see you out there next year.
    Fred SpongeButt Slowpants Roth
    MRA811
    I may be old, I may be slow, but..... aw rats, I'm old and slow.

Member Amateur
    my sister is a very good photographer with quality equipment. Is there any steps she needs to go through to be a consistent vendor at the races? for 2016
    Jared Dear - MRA #48

Quik Cycles, Sol Performance, Pirelli tires

Senior Member Expert
    Your sister should contact the MRA secretary who will ask for a resume to show her skill set and knowledge regarding her ability to safely be allowed on the infield of the race track to take photos.

Once approved via her credentials she will have to come to the race day office of the race day before the race day begins. From there they will be introduce to the track marshal who will instruct her on where she can safely take photos and what other regulations they must adhere to.

Louden
    Colorado's Dunlop Tire Vendor
    www.throttleforyourbottle.com