Thread: need a place in silverthorn??

Junior Member Novice

need a place in silverthorn??

anyone no anybody that has a condo or house or apt to rent for a weeekend.. next thursday friday and sat..??? or a good site to find some?? thanks guys let me know..we are looking for close to this area..

Senior Member Expert
    Try VacationRentalByOwner. VRBO.com. I've used them for trips to Moab several times, and you can chose your level of comfort/expenditure.
    Fred SpongeButt Slowpants Roth
    MRA811
    I may be old, I may be slow, but..... aw rats, I'm old and slow.

Senior Member Amateur
    we have one! 2bd, 1ba condo in silverthorne. sleeps 6 = king, queen, + fold out. wireless inet, cable and ps3

http://comtncondo.com/ has a pic of the view from the balcony i took yesterday.
    (i just started working on that site couple of days ago and its highly incomplete) i have a couple more pics i can link you but they are old before some of our upgrades.

PM me if you are interested
    Justin Meyer

Senior Member Amateur
    +1 for VRBO if Justin's doesn't work for you. They're vendors of mine with their other divisions. Good product and easy reservation process, though sifting through all the options is laborious.

If you want a cheap deal, Craigslist-ers have last minute deals you can sometimes negotiate on. They'd rather have some rent than none. A trick I use is to book something now that offers a 48-hour cancel policy so you're guarnteed a place. Then if you can find a better deal on CL.com by next Tu, cancel your reservation.
    Tom
    MRA #416

Senior Member Amateur
    my bad, i spoke too soon.

we already have it rented that weekend. give us a holler for another time though.
    Justin Meyer

Senior Member Amateur
    this is my neighbor's place in silverthorne. i happen to be staying there right now because i'm painting my place.

http://www.mycoloradologcabin.com/

super frackin' nice log home. looks like it is available, and it sleeps 12 or something like that.

mike-

Junior Member Novice
    thanks for all the feedback guys..come to find out a track owne in oklahoma is having a money race..30 guys 100 bucks a piece per day. 2 practices 1 qualiier and one 20 lap race each day..2000 dollar purse on sat and 2000 dollar purse on sunday.. so we are going racing..