Thread: Sponsor Thank Yous

Senior Member Amateur

Sponsor Thank Yous

If anyone hasn't gotten any photos this year, or have, I'm offering up to make sponsor photos for you. If you want to do it yourself, I'll send over a resized digital shot to you for free and you can put in your sponsor logos and get them printed out for them. If you want me to do it, it will only be $10 to put together a photo w/ all of your sponsor logos, plus your name and race number. If you need prints to hand out, I can get that done as well. Just let me know what you need.

I created a collection of all my photos from this season. I unfortunately missed round 7, because I was shooting a wedding, but I have all the other rounds in here. I usually only made it out on Sunday, except for Round 5, I was out there on Saturday for the 4 Hour... wait, 3 Hour Endurance. So so under that collection is each round, and under those are the sets according to class. So if you know which class and date you want, that'll make it easy to find you.

MRA 2010 Collection

If you have any questions, please let me know.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Senior Member Expert
    Im in 8)

Senior Member Expert
    We'd like to do sponsor photos
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Amateur
    Sweet! If you guys want to send me the number of which photo you'd like to use, I can get something together. Also, let me know if you'd like to do the photo yourself, or if you'd like me to get it together.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Senior Member Expert
    DSC_1698 or DSC_1717

I cant decide damn it!

Senior Member Amateur
    Not to steal Wicky's thunder but I may have some coverage of some races (esp Saturday) that Wicky was not at, in case anyone wants digital .. same deal only I don't have the software to put sponsor logos on, you'll have to pay Wicky to do it.

http://speedshots.zenfolio.com/f882142859